We are looking for a trainee to join our dispatcher team in Taulov, Denmark.
It is a great advantage if you speak an east european language
- and if you have a kean interest in transport solutions, this is your opportunity to kickstart your career within logistics!
As a dispatcher trainee in LS Intertank, HQ Taulov, you will go through a 2-year development process in an international and dynamic working environment.
You will become a part of a team of 12 dispatchers and learn about logistics and tank transport in theory and practice.
You get the opportunity to work with all aspects of transport of liquid goods to international customers in Scandinavia and Europe.
To ensure a steady development in your competences, you will get a mentor, a personal development plan, and we evaluate your trainee process every second month.
As a trainee in LS Intertank, you get a competitive trainee salary and employee benefits such as free mobile, internet and private health insurance.
- Plan trailers and tanks
- Make CMR’s and cleaning certificates
- Communicate with drivers and various stakeholders
- Ensure a high level of customer service and delivery on time
- Coordinate transports and ferry bookings in Europe and Scandinavia
- Relevant educational background
- Problem solving and structured approach towards work tasks
- Strong language skills, corporate language is English
- Good IT skills
Call HR Manager Maria Monberg on +45 28151223, if you want to hear more about the trainee process.
Send a short letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is Monday 24th of June 2019.
We call in candidates continuously and close the position down, once we have found the right candidate.